If you could please leave a message, good or bad, about our site we would be glad to post it on our bulletin board.
Just a note to thank you for your tasteful and intelligent
marketing and excellent service. Odessa Singles has not made any promises to me they
have not kept. I would definately take advantage of one your St.
Petersburg tours before I would consider any of the others advertised. I
have used different services off and on for the past 3 years, and yours
has been the all-around best! I am currently corresponding with two women
I met via Odessa Singles, but neither is near enough St. Petersburg. Oksana,
moved to Chicago five months ago, and will be visiting me in two weeks.
Sveta, lives in Ekaterinberg, and I am especially smitten with
her. Sveta and I may meet in Prague this Spring, if she cannot make it
here, or I cannot go to Ekaterinberg. Both of them seem a very good match
for me. Both of them speak and write passable English. I hope to determine
which of them is best for both of us in the next few months, and you can
take one of them off your list permanently. I never had a higher
percentage of sweet and thoughtful women write back to me from any other
service. You do an excellent job of managing the lists, and your Web site
is the best! I think the long-distance service you promote is the best
deal currently available to Russia. I wish Odessa Singles continued success for the
year ahead. Keep up the good work!
Since I began this search, I have gone through every website that I could find, and as you know, there are more than a hundred. But almost none are of your quality. If someone were to ask me about Odessa Singles, this is what I would tell them I found:
1) You have a wonderfully large data base of ladies, and it is very diverse. (My search criteria was 36 to 41, previously married, one or more children [any age], conversational English, plus height/weight preferences.) Your competition is too skewed towards very young women.
2) Your profile pages load quickly. Some of those of your competitors are AGONIZINGLY slow. (And some of their "search engines" are almost useless.)
3) Your willingness to give some advice on the phone was thoughtful, and you have personal experience to share.
4) Your response time to address requests is excellent. In some cases, your competitors take up to a week, and send them by mail.
5) Some sites are so amateurish, it's laughable.
6) Odessa Singles's website is so complete - it's got anything one could want. (And I don't recall seeing any spelling errors)
7) Your pricing is fair and competitive.
8) I have confidence that the ladies you portray are real. On some sites, I really do suspect that there are "ringers".
9) The individual profile pages that you produce are absolutely the best. Excellent photography for the most part, fast loading, usually with more than one photo, and detailed information about the individual portrayed.
10) Some of the "facts" and "advice" on other sites are just simply flat-ass wrong. They just don't know what they are talking about. I had a couple of problems with the Russian and Ukrainian mail service, but they were few. (Last winter, I taught myself to read and write Russian [although my vocabulary is still childishly small], so I have addressed letters in both English and Russian. They both go through...) You are free to use this letter as a reference.
You did what you said you do, on your site and on the phone. The rest was (and is) up to me.